Friday, February 2, 2007

Tanglin Halt a.k.a "Damn Ol'skool"

Seriously, check out Tanglin Halt Road.
Its like super duper "old-school"! Go roam around the shop-houses and hawker centre.
Sniff the air, take in the sights, TRY THE FOOD.
Its cheap and good!Yy and I managed to try the Char Kuay Tiao and Mee Pok (Dry version).
Its from 2 different stalls but I can't remember the stall unit number. Erm so yea folks, spot the plate/bowl color??
Anyways, the Char Kuay Tiao was really good and Yy said it was the best she tried!
The cockles were fresh and tasty, the noodles were generously fried with delicious sweet black sauce...giving it an awesome aroma!
As for the Mee Pok, the fishballs were bouncy and nice...the mee pok was flavorful however I can't seem to be eating Mee Pok right. Everytime I eat, it gets soggy before I finish. Damn.

No comments: